|Peanut oil||Sesame oil: Golden and Black sesame oil|
|Size: 250ml, 500ml, 2 litre||Size: 250ml, 500ml, 2 litre|
|Besides, Đạt Oil could produce other sizes according to customer’ requisition.|
|Hot pressing||Cold pressing|
|Advantages||● Hot pressed peanut oil has a high recovery efficiency (35.7% - 37.8%).
● Oil after pressing has a high sensory value of color, clarity and taste.
● Longer storage time due to being cooked
● Low investment costs for machinery result in lower product costs
|● Fast, stable pressing, preserving virtually all nutrient integrity
● No change in taste, color and beauty
|Disadvantages||● Nutrients are lost if heating takes place over a long period of time||● Storage time is short because oil is not cooked
● Unripe oil is susceptible to harmful microorganisms
● High investment cost, higher price than hot pressing
|Item||Unit||Hot Pressing||Cold Pressing|
Good for heart health: In peanut oil contains Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acids that help reduce bad cholesterol. From there, helps prevent cardiovascular diseases and increase cardiovascular health
● Helps fight cancer: The polyphenol antioxidants in peanut oil fight free radicals, contributing to cancer prevention.
● Regulating blood sugar: Studies show that a combination of monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats (found in peanut oil) can enhance insulin sensitivity in diabetics and help with diabetes. The body feels less hungry. Replacing saturated fat with polyunsaturated fats helps improve insulin secretion in diabetics.
● Reducing the speed of aging: The vitamin E in peanut oil is important for the immune system to function, is a powerful antioxidant, and helps prevent early signs of aging.
● Peanut oil is high in calories, but high in unsaturated fat and it feels full. If used in moderate doses, it will help with weight loss.
Peanuts are pressed once on the screw of the oil press machine for a short time from 3-5 seconds with a temperature of about 190 degrees Celsius so there is still the natural taste of pure peanuts, namely the smell of peanuts.
To limit the smell of peanuts when cooking, you should note a few things:
● Let pan dry completely before cooking
● Put the oil in a pan so that the oil starts to cook, you can add the garlic onions to deodorize the smell. If you see smoke rising, you should lower the fire and then add the garlic onions because peanut oil has a high smoke point, which burns the onions easily.
1/ Increase the sense and taste of food
2/ Stiring or frying on medium heat: boiling point 177 degrees C:
3/ Baby food:
Peanut oil is high in unsaturated fat, so it helps to feel full, and moderate doses can help with weight loss.
Saturated fat (trans fat) is a type of fat formed by hydrogenation of cooking oil, to help foods be preserved longer, eye-catching and more attractive to consumers. Saturated fat raises the level of lipoproteins and triglycerides, increases the level of bad cholesterol (LDL-C) and lowers the amount of good cholesterol (HLD) in the blood, which increases the risk of cardiovascular disease, stroke and diabetes.
In contrast, unsaturated fat lowers bad cholesterol (LDL-C), but can raise good cholesterol (HLD). Large-scale research suggests that increasing monounsaturated fat and reducing saturated fat intake may improve insulin sensitivity when the overall fat content of the diet is low. Regular use helps reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease, overall cancer, neurodegenerative disease, diabetes.
Đạt Oil products do not use hydrogenation technology at any stage of the product. Partial hydrogenation technology is the process of changing the chemical formula of
vegetable oils from saturated fatty acids to unsaturated fatty acids. Liquid oil after hydrogenation will reduce the rate of unsaturated fatty acids, reducing the ability of oil
The advantage of this method is that it makes the oil easier to store and facilitates the processing of other products.
The disadvantage of this process, however, is that it increases the amount of unsaturated fat in the oil, raises bad cholesterol (LDL) while lowering good cholesterol (HDL),
making it a major cause of heart disease.
|Peanut Butter Including: Smooth and Crunchy 3 size: 210g, 570g, 1kg||Cashew Butter Including: Smooth and Crunchy 4 size: 210g, 570g. 5kg, 15kg|
|100% natural peanut butter: 100% peanut. Honey peanut butter: Peanut (96%), honey (3%), salt.||Natural cashew butter: cashew (99%), salt Cashew butter with cacao: Cashew (90%), cacao (6%), honey, salt|
|Amount Per 100 grams|
|% Daily Value*|
|Peanut Butter made Smooth||Cashew Butter|
|Energy||2,462 kJ (588 kcal)||2,456 kJ (587 kcal)|
|Total Fat||50 g||76%||49 g||75%|
|Saturated fat||10 g||50%||10 g||50%|
|Polyunsaturated fat||14 g||8 g|
|Monounsaturated fat||24 g||29 g|
|Cholesterol||0 mg||0%||0 mg||0%|
|Sodium||17 mg||0%||406 mg||16%|
|Potassium||649 mg||18%||546 mg||15%|
|Total Carbohydrate||20 g||6%||28 g||9%|
|Dietary fiber||6 g||24%||2 g||8%|
|Sugar||9 g||5 g|
|Protein||25 g||50%||18 g||36%|
|Vitamin A||0.0 IU||0%||0.0 IU||0%|
|Vitamin B-6||25%||0.3 mg||15%|
|Vitamin B-12||0%||0.0 mcg||0%|
|Vitamin C||0 mg||0%||0 mg||0%|
|Vitamin D||0 mg||0%||0 mg||0%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
Peanut Butter has a shelf life of 7 months.
Cashew Butter has a shelf life of 12 months.
Note: Keep product in a dry, cool place, avoid exposure to sunlight
Since 5/6/2018, DAT BUTTER officially launched the program to recall used Dat Butter glass jars. The process of returning the jar is as follows:
Step 1: Customers bring used glass jars of Dat Butter to stores that are selling Dat Butter's products.
Step 2: Each used glass jar of Dat Butter will receive a discount of 3,000 VND/jar for purchases with Dat Butter products.
Step 3: At the end of each month, Dat Butter's staff will collect jars at your store and pay cash for the corresponding number of jars.
The reused program applies with 30g, 150g, 240g, 500g, 210g, 570g Đạt Butter’s products.
After opening the lid of the product, shelf life is 3 months from the date of manufacture, if:
Ensure peanuts are scooped, stirred with clean tools
After using, customers should close the lid tightly and store the product in a dry, cool place, avoid the sun. (Without refrigerator)
The quality of peanut butter preserved in the refrigerator and the room temperature is usually the same.